We each grieve in our own unique way and reflecting on the memory of your loss is an intensely personal experience. In order to heal, you need to feel and writing through grief is a valuable tool that is available to you 24 hours a day.
Writing through grief offers you the opportunity to :
- reflect on the meaning and significance of the loss in your life as it applies to your inner self.
- write your feelings down as a map of your journey towards healing.
- separate and sort through all the confusion and conflicting emotions that surface after a loss.
- let off steam, release, tension and express creative urges in a safe and harmless way.
- clarify what you are thinking and feeling as you move from thinking to writing it down.
Maximum 8 people per workshop, minimum 3.