A monthly gathering for women to gain community, speak openly of their periods/cyclical nature, and discuss rotating topics. Ranging from anatomy, hands-on menstruation tips, pelvic floor health, and supportive nutrition. Lead by Emma, a Reproductive Wellness Coach and Doula. Topics will rotate, open discussion is encouraged and questions are greatly welcome! Tea and light goodies will be served.
Women of all ages with any hormonal concerns welcome.
Anyone bearing a uterus is welcome - regardless of gender & sexual expression.
- Monthly, rotating topics to lead discussions (ranging from nutrition, anatomy, menstruation and reconceptualization of your cycle)
- Always including a holistic lens, herbal medicine recommendations + tips
- A supportive woman-centric environment and space to speak your stories
- Community you can come back to month after month
- Knowledge and a place to ask your reproductive health & body questions
- Holistic health recommendations
- Guest speakers depending on topic!
When: 3rd Friday of every month at 6pm - Dec 15th
Topic: Menstruation, Abnormalities, Pain Relief + Products
Where: 1255 Kingsway
Duration: 2 hrs
Cost: Suggested donation $10-$15, no-one turned away for lack of funds