Join this evening workshop on women's hormonal health from a holistic perspective! During this workshop you will gain a practical understanding of the complex workings of reproductive hormones and how they affect women's daily lives.
Women of all ages with any hormonal concerns welcome.
Anyone bearing a uterus is welcome - of any gender & sexual expression!
Topics will include:
- Logistical and practical knowledge of your cycle
- Tips and trick to cope with your daily hormonal health
- Herbal medicine recommendations
- Brief explanation of menstrual abnormalities and understanding
- General knowledge of your reproductive health
- Q&A and discussion after to wrap it up and debrief!
- Comes with a visual presentation to help make it more concise and keep on track/visual cues (Online course and resources will be emailed out, after the workshop)
When: December 1st at 6:00PM
Where: 1255 Kingsway
Duration: 2 hrs and an open discussion afterward
Cost: Suggested donation $15-$20, no-one turned away for lack of funds
Emma is a lesbian holistic birth and postpartum Doula, based in Vancouver, B.C. She works through her business to educate and guide women through their hormonal and reproductive lives and beyond.