Join this evening workshop on women's hormonal health from a holistic perspective! During this workshop you will gain a practical understanding of the complex workings of reproductive hormones and how they affect women's daily lives.
Women of all ages with any hormonal concerns welcome.
Anyone bearing a uterus is welcome - of any gender & sexual expression!
Topics will include:
- Logistical and practical knowledge of your cycle
- Tips and trick to cope with your daily hormonal health
- Herbal medicine recommendations
- Brief explanation of menstrual abnormalities and understanding
- General knowledge of your reproductive health
- Q&A and discussion after to wrap it up and debrief!
- Comes with a visual presentation to help make it more concise and keep on track/visual cues (Online course and resources will be emailed out, after the workshop)
When: December 1st at 6:00PM
Where: 1255 Kingsway
Duration: 2 hrs and an open discussion afterward
Cost: Suggested donation $15-$20, no-one turned away for lack of funds
Emma is a lesbian holistic birth and postpartum Doula, based in Vancouver, B.C. She works through her business to educate and guide women through their hormonal and reproductive lives and beyond.
Event page on Facebook